1. Get rid of all your material possessions and start from scratch. When my wife and I got married, we enjoyed every second we spent together. Conversations felt like fourplay. Dinner was like 12 Play. And our txt messages read like works of a play from a guy name Shakespeare. But the one thing I truly enjoyed was simply starting from scratch, and celebrating each step of the way with my best friend. We moved into our dust covered, fourth floor Brooklyn walk-up with just a couple of boxes, a few bags of clothes, and a table lamp that set on our bedroom floor. Life couldn’t have been better so we thought until we cuddled on our air mattress. Nothing signifies a fresh start better than an air mattress. Over the next couple of months we bonded adding furniture piece by piece to our love nest. Insuring that nothing would be able to deflate our Perfect Relationship.
2. Keep your Cellphones Unlocked.
Without trust, there is no relationship.
3. Learn a foreign language together.
This will come in handy when you need to say, “This party is wack. Let’s get out of here!” You will also be communicating on a different level.
4. Bathe together at least once a week.
Keeps you exercising. Bathtubs don’t expand.
5. Spend at least 24 hours apart from each other once every 6 months.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. And a nite out with the guys does something positive I’m sure.
6. Set aside a day to settle differences. Be open and honest about issues you may have with one another.
Once you finish No. 6, you will probably be ready for No. 5.
7. “Keep the conversations clean, and the sex Dirty!” – Unknown
Sex is important. Good sex put smiles on faces.
8. Plant a garden or re-decorate your home together.
Teamwork makes the Dream Work.
9. Be nice to every member of their family.
10. Don’t pay attention to “10 Unique Things You Should Do in Your Relationship” lists online.
11. _________ (fill in the blank).